The Mace’s Advertising Statement
Striving to meet and/or exceed the industry standard, The Mace & Crown is constantly updating: pricing, advertising solutions, and customer relationship management (CRM) tools, with the client in-mind.
Understanding economic variables and how they impact individuals, small-businesses, and even large enterprises has played a vital role in how we develop each of our services.
Our client’s experience with advertising weighs heavily on our minds and we continue to reach for the highest level of customer service to ensure that even the smallest purchase receives the same amount of attention as our national clients.
With that being said, we are confident that future clients (and even our current clients) will continue to view our options as competitive and reasonable.
For questions about our publication you can contact our main office at 757.683.3452. For advertising inquiries and orders, please contact 757.683.4773 or click here to e-mail.
- ODU Substitute W-9 Form | Link
- About ODU (Facts & Figures) | Link
- Advertising Agreement | 2014-2015 Advertising Agreement
- Media Kit |Mace & Crown Media Kit
- Please have your tax identification number, social security number (if ordering as an individual not affiliated with a business), or budget code (Old Dominion University Departments only) available.
- Insert orders are to be placed no earlier than seven (7) business days prior to the publication release date.
- Artwork is to be in either .pdf or .jpeg format(s). Use the CMYK color model for all print artwork. Artwork received using the RGB color model is subject to an additional $50.00 penalty or cancellation.
- General deadline for all artwork is at least five (5) business days prior to the publication release date.
Publication Dates (dates are subject to change)
Fall Dates 2014:
Sept 3, Sept 10, Sept 17, Sept 24, Oct 1, Oct 8, Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 5, Nov 12, Nov 19, Dec 3
Spring Dates 2015:
Jan 28, Feb 4, Feb 11, Feb 18, Feb 25, March 4, March 25, April 1, April 8, April 15, April 22, June 17
Newsstand Poster Advertisements – Newsstands are 18.0 x 36.0” (w/h), fully-enclosed glass displays in high-traffic areas throughout the ODU Norfolk campus. Pricing varies and space is limited. For more information please contact us at 757.683.4773 or click here to e-mail.
Insert Pricing – With current circulation at approximately 3000 issues per week, our insert fee is $300.00. Orders with a reduced quantity will not be prorated.
Invoicing terms are net 15 days from date shown on invoice. Our only accepted method of payment is check. Make checks payable to “ODU Mace & Crown” and remit payment to:
Mace & Crown
Old Dominion University
1071 Webb Center
Norfolk, VA 23529
Policies & Procedures
The Mace & Crown reserves the right to refuse any advertising that does not conform to the standards, practices, or regulations of the Mace & Crown, ODU, or the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Ad errors such as (but not limited to): blurred image(s), excessive color bleeding, incorrect size, or placement, are eligible for a courtesy reprint or refund (if payment has already been received). Please contact 757.683.4773 for more information.
Questions / Inquiries
Please fill in the required fields below to submit your question(s) and/or inquiries. Our advertising director will contact you within 24-hours. For immediate help, please e-mail email@example.com.